|Name of Course
||Basic Teacher Certificate ( BTC )
||2 Yrs. Certificate Program
||Graduate with minimum 45% marks in any Discipline
||On merit/entrance exam
||Approved by NCTE, Uttar Pradesh
- The students must have attendance in minimum 75% of total classes in a year. Otherwise, students will not be allowed to be promoted to the next class and to fill up the forms for University
Exam. Such cases may be allowed with financial punishment decided by the authority of College.
- Students should bring original copies of there marks sheet at time of admission and attach the following with their admission forms.
- Photo copies of all the certificates have to be deposited along with admission form. Fees will only be deposited after signature of admission committee.
- If admission has been taken by giving falls information then Principal has the right to cancel admission and take legal action against the student.
- All the students should safely keep their admission receipt and identity cards.
- Students will be bound to follow the rules and regulations of the college and University.
- Dates for Half yearly Exam application will only be changed according to orders given by University
- Students will not be transferred to other college in any case and fees will also not be return in any circumstances.